Raised Garden Update

Here's a little update on the raised bed Ben built. I'm happy to say that it's coming along. We've got tomatoes, cabbage, beans, carrots, basil, lavender, cilantro, and spearmint- to name a few! I'm amazed by what we were able to fit into this small space. Unfortunately, our cats dug up our hopes of lettuce and onion this year (literally).  That's OK because up the hill our cherry trees are having us dreaming of cherry pies. 

Check out the little trellis I whipped up for our pole beans. It cost us $free.99, as we like to say.

I am most excited about the tomatoes and all the homemade salsa I'm going to can.  I'm also going to try my hand at making pesto. This is making me hungry... If things go well I'll be posting photos of big juicy tomatoes in no time. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts