In the Footsteps of the Ancients

If you follow this blog, you know I'm a big fan of the folks at Blue Ridge Outdoors. They cover a big portion of the southern Appalachians and write about all the awesome outdoor activities that we love.

A great article from the most recent issue covered things to do along the Cherohala Skyway from Robbinsville, NC to Tellico Plains, TN.

I have written about activities along the Cherohala and in the area several times, but haven't covered any things to do in Tennessee, frankly because I rarely make it to that side of the mountain! However, reading about Indian Boundary Lake and the Bald River Falls really got my interest up. I am putting a trip over to east Tennessee on my summer to-do list!



Bald River Falls, just off the Cherohala Skyway


Comments

Popular Posts