And...we're back!

Wow, time gets away from us all. I realized that it has been more than a year since we posted to this blog. Amber is in graduate school now and between that and moving to a new house, we have just let this site fall to the wayside. However, it was great to log in and see that people have been discovering the site and have actually been commenting. I am very sorry to everyone who asked for advice that I haven't replied to in the past year.

I'm making it my new year's resolution to keep up with this site a lot more. We have recently discovered our love for running and ran our first half marathon this past November and I'm sure we will have a lot more to say about that in the coming months.

So, sorry again and thanks for stopping by! Come back often for more great North Carolina adventures.

Ben

Comments

Popular Posts