Tsali Mountain Biking Pictures

As promised...

Left Loop Trail cuts right through this old house...amazing the chimney is still standing after all these years.


Most of the trail is pretty tight single track with these pretty mountain laurel blooming on either side of you this time of the year. I also caught some whiffs of honeysuckle while flying by.

Single track for days!

The first half of Left Loop trail skirts Fontana Lake. That is the Great Smoky Mountains National Park you see across the way. This view reminded me how lucky I am to live in the most beautiful place in the world.

Pretty much my only view of Landon all day. I've gotta get back into biking shape!

A very welcome sight after 11+ miles...the Trailhead sign!

And a video of Landon on one of those great downhill stretches.


Comments

Popular Posts